Re: Porting CRM Application to Postgres - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Porting CRM Application to Postgres
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, usleepless@gmail.com wrote:

> i compiled php without mysql support, and implemented these functions as
> wrappers for postgresql function calls in a separate module(file).

usleep,

   I have php compiled without mysql support installed here for webcollab.
But, xrms is not my application; rather, it's one I'd like to use for my own
business.

   There are many files in xrms and I have no idea where to start looking for
sql statements or functions that might need to be changed.

> also in contrib, there is mysql-compatibility package ( lots of
> mysql-function-implementations/wrappers ).

   I'll look at that when I can make some time.

Thank you,

Rich