Re: pgadmin3 and Fedora Core 4 - Mailing list pgadmin-support

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: pgadmin3 and Fedora Core 4
Date
List pgadmin-support
Hi,

I should have built them already :(

[devrim@devrim ~]$ cat /etc/fedora-release
Fedora Core release 4 (Stentz)
[devrim@devrim ~]$ ll /usr/src/redhat/SPECS/pgadmin3.spec
-rw-r--r--  1 devrim devrim 2287 Jun 16 17:25
/usr/src/redhat/SPECS/pgadmin3.spec

The spec, etc is ready but I could not find time to recompile Wx stuff. I
also need them for myself heh heh.

Regards,

--
Devrim GUNDUZ