Re: 7.4.5 vs 8.0 on Debian/sparc - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Martin Marques
Subject Re: 7.4.5 vs 8.0 on Debian/sparc
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 15 Dec 2005, Tom Lane wrote:

> Michelle Konzack <linux4michelle@freenet.de> writes:
>> Please note, that I use "hostssl" only.
>
> You might have forgotten to set up the SSL key files?

I'm having some trouble with a 8.0 on Debian on Intel. My development
SPARC version works OK with SSL connections. Anyway, I changed to local
conexions on the Intel server, but don't know what really happend. Looks
like some problem with the client keys or something like that. I started
having those problems after an openssl upgrade.

--
  18:02:25 up 4 days,  9:57,  5 users,  load average: 1.59, 1.57, 1.62