Re: New News Entry - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: New News Entry
Date
List pgsql-www

Hi,

Thanks. Approved.

Regard, Devrim
- ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
On Wed, 8 Sep 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> A new entry has been added to the news database.
>
> Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_news.php?223
>
> Submitted by: press@postgresql.org
> Headline: PostgreSQL 8.0.0 Beta 2 Released
> Its been 3 weeks since we\'ve released Beta1, and there have been alot of fixes implemented.
>
> For a complete list of changes/improvement since Beta 1 was released, please see:
>
>   ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v8.0.0beta/ChangeLog-Beta1-to-Beta2
>
> Story:
>
> Its been 3 weeks since we\'ve released Beta1, and there have been alot of fixes implemented.
>
> For a complete list of changes/improvement since Beta 1 was released, please see:
>
>   ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/source/v8.0.0beta/ChangeLog-Beta1-to-Beta2
>
> That said, Beta 2 is currently available for download on all mirrors:
>
>        http://www.postgresql.org/mirrors-ftp.html
>
> As with all releases, the success of this release falls in the your hands ... to go from Beta -> Release, we need as
manypeople out there to put it through her paces as possible, on as many platforms as possible.  We urge anyone, and
everyone,to download a copy and run her through her regression tests, and report any/all problems, and bugs, to

>        pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org
>
> The more bugs we can find, and eliminate, during Beta, the more successful the Release will be ...
>
> Once more, on behalf of all of the developers, Happy Bug Hunting ...

> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster

- --
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
             http://www.tdmsoft.com
             http://www.gunduz.org