Re: ideas for auto-processing patches - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Gavin Sherry
Subject Re: ideas for auto-processing patches
Date
Re: ideas for auto-processing patches  ("Andrew Dunstan" <andrew@dunslane.net>)
List pgsql-hackers
On Thu, 4 Jan 2007 markwkm@gmail.com wrote:

> 1. Pull source directly from repositories (cvs, git, etc.)  PLM
> doesn't really track actually scm repositories.  It requires
> directories of source code to be traversed, which are set up by
> creating mirrors.

It seems to me that a better approach might be to mirror the CVS repo --
or at least make that an option -- and pull the sources locally. Having to
pull down >100MB of data for every build might be onerous to some build
farm members.

Thanks,

Gavin