Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Open source data modeling tools for PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Jean-Michel POURE wrote:

> > I am developing DataDesigner, which tries to be an open source, DB
> > independent, modelling tool. You can look at
>
> All this seems very interesting. Doors are wide open at pgAdmin for John and
> you to implement a powerfull data designer and distribute it in bundle with
> pgAdmin.

  Folks might also want to be aware of the Clay plug-in for Eclipse. Clay
supports a few dbms, of which postgres is one. I've used Clay for a couple
of projects and I like it. Check out
             <http://www.azzurri.jp/en/software/clay/index.jsp>

  Eclipse <http://www.eclipse.org/> rivals emacs for having everything,
including the kitchen sink. It's a great java IDE and works on different
OSes (including Microsoft's; for those who must).

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)