Re: What do you want me to do? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: What do you want me to do?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:

>     o  TODO/FAQ

The FAQ might as well be maintained just like the rest of the
documentation, i.e., by the development group as a whole.

The TODO list could be replaced by a kind of bug-tracking system with
developer write access only, so developers could keep their private notes
lists in public, add comments on why things are difficult, if the
perspective changes, etc.  I have the feeling that key developers for the
most part ignore the TODO list and keep their private set of notes.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net