Re: What do you want me to do? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Bruce Momjian
Subject Re: What do you want me to do?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
> > Here are the major things I do for the PostgreSQL project.  Are there
> > some items I should be doing more/less of?
> >
> >     o  Patches
> >     o  TODO/FAQ
> >     o  Email discussion, coordination
> >     o  Win32
> >     o  Talks
> >     o  Books/articles
> >     o  Web site cleanup
> >     o  Source code cleanup
> >     o  Features/fixes
>         o  Spend time with the Family? :)

Actually, work on the house was a big item the past few weeks.  I moved
into a new house a year ago but hadn't made much progress on my house
todo list in the previous six months, so I worked on that for a while.

The worst was my upstairs hallway that had no light fixtures, so late at
night if no other lights were on in the house, you had to walk down the
hallway with your hands out in front of you so you didn't bump into
anything.  We had a nightlight in the hallway, but that didn't help
much.

Pennsylvania19073