Re: Configuring Problem on Solaris............ - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Configuring Problem on Solaris............
Date
List pgsql-sql
Chidananda writes:

> We are trying to install on solaris ver 9.0 we are getting the following
> error so kindly tell us how to over come this problem.........
>
> configure: error:
> *** Could not execute a simple test program.  This may be a problem
> *** related to locating shared libraries.  Check the file 'config.log'
> *** for the exact reason.

Please check the file 'config.log' for the exact reason.  It may be a
problem related to locating certain shared libraries.  The archives
contain several instances where this problem is dicussed.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net