Re: New translation: Norwegian translation of PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: New translation: Norwegian translation of PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-patches
Trond Endrestøl writes:

> Attached you'll find a gzipped tar file containing nb.po files and
> diff files for the nls.mk files.

The 7.3 branch is more or less dead as far as development is concerned.
Please update your translations to version 7.4 and I'll install them.

> I have assigned copyright of these translations to
>
>   The PostgreSQL Global Development Group.
>
> I hope that's OK with you.

We don't play those games.  You can keep your copyright.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net