Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Date
Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
Re: Draft #5 -- radically re-written
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi,

On Tue, 29 Jul 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

<snip>

> REPLICATION:  PostgreSQL Inc. and Affilias Inc. this week contributed their
> eRServer Java-based replication solution for PostgreSQL.   eRServer
> provides a tremendously scalable, battle-tested replication option
> significantly more powerful than previous Open Source solutions available.

Have I missed something? I've got about 8000 unread messages, trying to
catch them.  Will eRServer ship with PostgreSQL 7.4, for free?

If so, even this is an incredible thing!

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr