Urgent : Regarding Submission of Code - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Srikanth M
Subject Urgent : Regarding Submission of Code
Date
Re: Urgent : Regarding Submission of Code  (Bruce Momjian <pgman@candle.pha.pa.us>)
List pgsql-hackers
Hi!We have written two new files by name datacube.c in tcop directory
and datacube.h in include directory. We have even changed some
exsisting files. We have made a patch of the files that have been
changed.

But how should we send the new files datacube.c, and datacube.h along with
the patch. Is there any specific procedure to send the files we have
written.

Please tell the procedure of submitting a new file along with the patch.

bye
Srikanth.