Re: .NET and PostgreSQL - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Devrim GUNDUZ
Subject Re: .NET and PostgreSQL
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

On Mon, 12 May 2003, scott.marlowe wrote:

> P.s. what I was trying to say in my last post, was that you should test it
> and see how it works for you right now.  You may find that the work they
> have left to do doesn't really affect you and you can get ready for the
> final release by producing code now instead of waiting.

Thanks for the two posts.

I agree on what you say on open source products; but what I wanted to
learn was if there was anyone using it (or not) on a production
environment.

I'll inform the people who'll write the code. If we succeed in porting the
application, I'll post the result to this list.

Regards,
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim@gunduz.org                devrim.gunduz@linux.org.tr