Re: minor doc / usage fixes - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: minor doc / usage fixes
Date
List pgsql-patches
Neil Conway writes:

> If you'd like to argue that including a period is incorrect, that's fair
> enough -- but please make that kind of policy consistent: other
> sentences of the same form in that document include a period ("Include
> large objects in dump.", "Dump data for table only.", etc.)

I'm not particularly attached to either format.  I just vaguely recall
that I made a conscious effort to keep this distinction when I wrote the
text in question, and now I was wondering why someone else made a
conscious effort to do it differently.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net