CeBIT details - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject CeBIT details
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
I have received more information about CeBIT.  We'll get one presentation
and two days at the so-called "open booth" to present the project.  (The
booth will be rotated between various projects over the week.)  March 18
and 19 have been suggested as dates.  The presentation should probably be
very general, marketing-oriented.  Here's a list of presentations planned
so far:

http://www.linux-events.de/LinuxPark/cebit/Vortraege

(It's in German, but it should give you an idea of the direction it's
going in.)

At this point we need someone to commit to doing the presentation and
write up an abstract for it.

I could probably staff the booth for two days and provide some logistical
support if other people want to get involved.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net