Does anyone here know Vietnamese? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Justin Clift
Subject Does anyone here know Vietnamese?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Hi everyone,

Does anyone here speak Vietnamese, or know of Vietnamese specific
support mailing lists?

We just received this request through the Advocacy and Marketing site's
Request form, and it would be good if we can help this guy out.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift