Re: working around setQuerySnapshot limitations in functions - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Jakub Ouhrabka
Subject Re: working around setQuerySnapshot limitations in functions
Date
List pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm no expert on this but I think that some cases can be work around using
foo updates instead of selects. See threads "LOCK TABLE oddness in PLpgSQL
function called via JDBC" and "SetQuerySnapshot, once again" in the
archives.
But I think there is no general work around using only plpgsql. I'd also
love to hear about one...

HTH,

kuba