Re: Location of language .mo files or - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Location of language .mo files or
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Zdravo,

Darko Prenosil writes:

> When I install, .mo file is copied to:
> /usr/local/pgsql/share/locale/hr_HR/LC_MESSAGES/postgres.mo (RedHat).
>     In postgresql.conf is already line that looks like this:
> LC_MESSAGES = 'hr_HR'.
>
> So why I do not see the translated messages ?

Hard to tell.  Try making a PO file for a frontend application (such as
psql or pg_dump), set the environment variables, and then see what
happens.  Possibly, there are less disturbing factors involved that way
than on the server side.

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net