Location of language .mo files or'Zašto postgres ne govori Hrvatski' ??? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Darko Prenosil
Subject Location of language .mo files or'Zašto postgres ne govori Hrvatski' ???
Date
List pgsql-hackers
    Anyone knows right install location and name for language .mo files ?

    I created new .po file, configure and make was OK.
Translation is also checked as explained on PostgreSQL site.
When I install, .mo file is copied to:
/usr/local/pgsql/share/locale/hr_HR/LC_MESSAGES/postgres.mo (RedHat).
    In postgresql.conf is already line that looks like this:
LC_MESSAGES = 'hr_HR'.

So why I do not see the translated messages ?
Can I set some sort of debbug level to see which lang is postgres actually
using ?

I am ready to contribute this translation file (it is for Croatian language).
More than 60% of file is translated, but I will work some more on it.

Regards !