Re: Geometry regression tests (was Re: Float output - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Geometry regression tests (was Re: Float output
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane writes:

> I find that two geometry 'expected' files are now sufficient to cover
> all the platforms I have available to test.  (We'd only need one, if
> everyone displayed minus zero as '-0', but some platforms print '0'.)

Judging from the platforms affected by this, I would suspect that this is
a (mis-)feature of the snprintf() implementation rather than compiler or
processor.  Would it make sense to provide a fixed version of snprintf()
and get rid of these differences?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net