Re: pg7.3b5 on cygwin 1.3.15-1 - Same error - Mailing list pgsql-cygwin

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pg7.3b5 on cygwin 1.3.15-1 - Same error
Date
List pgsql-cygwin
Jason Tishler writes:

> Although my patch was accepted, it did *not* make it into Cygwin
> 1.3.15-1.  If you (temporarily) remove the following from stdio.h:
>
>     int _EXFUN(fseeko, (FILE *, off_t, int));
>     off_t   _EXFUN(ftello, ( FILE *));
>
> then pg7.3b5 should build cleanly.

I have looked at your previous posts about this but I still don't
understand the root cause of this problem.  How widespread are the
affected Cygwin versions (mine doesn't appear to be affected), and how
often are we going to have to deal with this report?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net