Re: command-line history (readline) fails - Mailing list pgsql-general

From john-paul delaney
Subject Re: command-line history (readline) fails
Date
List pgsql-general
Thanks Tom... When I run Postgres' configure, I see the following line during the output:

checking for readline... no

The log doesn't give me any extra information on where it is looking for the readline libraries.

Any more ideas on how I get postgres to recognize the readline files (in /usr/lib)?

regards
/j-p.

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Tom Lane wrote:

> Did you re-run PG's configure script after installing readline?
>
> If so, look more closely at the parts of config.log that are checking
> for the presence of the readline library and readline headers to try
> to see if you can spot why configure is not finding it.

JUSTATEST Art Online
http://www.justatest.com