Re: /contrib/retep to gborg - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: /contrib/retep to gborg
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On Sat, 19 Oct 2002, Dave Page wrote:

> [...]

I did say to Marc about removing contrib/retep several months ago, as more
up to date versions have been on sourceforge for almost a year now.

I agree with Bruce about the build scripts, but suggest once everything is
done, to remove them.

Peter

--
Peter Mount