Re: fate of CLUSTER command ? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Alvaro Herrera
Subject Re: fate of CLUSTER command ?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oleg Bartunov dijo:

> I just tried CLUSTER command at fts.postgresql.org to cluster
> fts index and got very visual performance win. Unfortunately
> I had to restore permissions and recreate other indices by hand.
> So, I'm interested what's a future of CLUSTER command ?

I'm working on CLUSTER.  I have a problem with dependency tracking right
now that I need to get fixed before the patch gets accepted, but that
shouldn't take long (hopefully).

The patch supposedly fixes all the concerns about CLUSTER (permissions,
other indexes, inheritance).

Officer Krupke, what are we to do?
Gee, officer Krupke, Krup you! (West Side Story, "Gee, Officer Krupke")