Re: pg_dump 2GB limit? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Laurette Cisneros
Subject Re: pg_dump 2GB limit?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Oops sent the wrong uname, here's the one from the machine we compiled on:
Linux lept 2.4.16 #6 SMP Fri Feb 8 13:31:46 PST 2002 i686 unknown

and has: libc-2.2.2.so

We use ./configure

Still a problem?

We do compress (-Fc) right now, but are working on a backup scheme that
requires and uncompressed dump.

Thanks for the help!

L.

--