Re: Report generation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Rich Shepard
Subject Re: Report generation
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 14 Feb 2002, Gavin M. Roy wrote:

> I use Crystal Reports in Win32 with the Pgsql ODBC driver and it works
> great!

Gavin,

  Thanks for the response. I forgot to mention in my original post (because
I keep forgetting that postgres has been ported to windoze) that we run only
linux systems here. It would be nice if there was a linux/*BSD equivalent of
Crystal Reports.

Rich

Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President

                       Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)