Re: Threaded PosgreSQL server - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From D. Hageman
Subject Re: Threaded PosgreSQL server
Date
List pgsql-hackers

I would have to contend that the two will never been merged into one
source base.  If the threaded server is done correctly, then many of the
internal structures and logic will be radically different.  I have to
commend Mr. Scott for continuing on with this work when it was pretty
obvious from previous discussions that this would not be "well received".

--
||  D. Hageman                    <dhageman@dracken.com>  ||