Perl DBI Drivers - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Chuck Wolber
Subject Perl DBI Drivers
Date
Re: Perl DBI Drivers  (Jason Tan <jason@rebel.rebel.net.au>)
List pgsql-novice
Are Perl DBI drivers available for using DBI::DBD to interface with
PostgreSQL? The only ones I found seem to be rather old as they reference
RedHat 5.0 and Postgres95.

I looked at the Pg.pm module from postgresql-perl-7.1.2-5PGDG.i386.rpm but
it didn't appear to support DBI::DBD. It looks like good code, but since
all of our code was written using DBI::DBD interfaces, it would require a
lot of re-coding to utilize a different interface paradigm.

Thank you,

-Chuck

--
   Quantum Linux Laboratories - ACCELERATING Business with Linux Technology
   * Education            |