Re: Need a good slogan to use for ... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: Need a good slogan to use for ...
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On Mon, 8 Sep 2003, Josh Berkus wrote:

> Marc,

> Hmmm ... if this is for a general-purpose PostgreSQL t-shirt, I'm not sure I
> can come up with a slogan because I'm not clear on why we're using the
> cartoon.   I mean, it's a fun cartoon, but what does it say about PostgreSQL?

I'm thinking things like:

"All Aboard"
"Hop On"
"Everyone's Database"
"Put an Elephant in your Server room"  <-i.e. put a tiger in your tank
"Free Elephant Rides"
"Join the Parade" (A group of elephants is called a parade)
"Plenty of Room"