Re: techdocs broken again. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From scott.marlowe
Subject Re: techdocs broken again.
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> scott.marlowe wrote:
> > I'm on techdocs.postgresql.org and when I click on the link in the middle
> > about the Windows install guide I get nothin', it juist hangs forever,
> > then eventually I get a timeout error.
>
> Yep, I'm having a problem with Zope.  No ETA for when it'll be fixed either.
>
> :(

I'd offer to help, but I literally know nothing about Zope.

Any chance of having that document put up somewhere else on the site?  The
beta of Windows is quite useful, and I've been pointing people to it a
bit.  Isn't the jist of that document contained on another site anyway?
We might could just point the users there.

Sorry Zope's been giving ya trouble.  If it was PHP I could fix it in a
heart beat.