Re: techdocs broken again. - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: techdocs broken again.
Date
List pgsql-general
scott.marlowe wrote:
> On Wed, 19 Feb 2003, Justin Clift wrote:
>
>>scott.marlowe wrote:
>>
>>>I'm on techdocs.postgresql.org and when I click on the link in the middle
>>>about the Windows install guide I get nothin', it juist hangs forever,
>>>then eventually I get a timeout error.
>>
>>Yep, I'm having a problem with Zope.  No ETA for when it'll be fixed either.
>>
>>:(
>

> I'd offer to help, but I literally know nothing about Zope.
>
> Any chance of having that document put up somewhere else on the site?  The
> beta of Windows is quite useful, and I've been pointing people to it a
> bit.  Isn't the jist of that document contained on another site anyway?
> We might could just point the users there.
>
> Sorry Zope's been giving ya trouble.  If it was PHP I could fix it in a
> heart beat.

Same here.  Zope has been pretty good, but a needed change was made to
the base OS kernel layer to support some stuff and it's broken the
Python threading model.  Even fails the regression tests when compiling
Python.

Groan.

Going to have to look into it more later on, after the present task is
finished.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

- Indira Gandhi