Re: contrib/dbmirror - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Steven Singer
Subject Re: contrib/dbmirror
Date
List pgsql-patches
On Tue, 5 Nov 2002, Bruce Momjian wrote:

Can you give me another 24 hours before moving it?

I forwarded the relicense request up to the decision makers  here and he
said that he would look it over and he was SUPPOSED to get get to me last
week.  I'll try bugging him for some kind of answer tomorrow.

--
Steven Singer                                       ssinger@navtechinc.com
Aircraft Performance Systems                Phone:  519-747-1170 ext 282