Re: [Q] Sequences, last_value and inserts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Roderick A. Anderson
Subject Re: [Q] Sequences, last_value and inserts
Date
List pgsql-general
On Fri, 1 Nov 2002, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> Its on the web. Since you have access to email, I suspect that you have web
> access as well. The 7.3 documentation on sequence functions can be found at:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/functions-sequence.html

You know I just became gainfully employeed again and so I'm breaking in a
new Workstation.  I've added the developers docs to my Mozilla bookmarks.
Not as comfortable or nice as thumbing my way through real paper but
usable.  :-)

Rod