Re: Is It Too Big ? - Customer Data Warehouse Growth - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Command Prompt, Inc.
Subject Re: Is It Too Big ? - Customer Data Warehouse Growth
Date
List pgsql-general
Hello,

Use pg_dump over the wire. Set up a machine that has a 100MB card in it
and pull the dump straight to another machine for processing.

by way of pgsql-general@commandprompt.com
http://www.postgresql.info/
http://www.commandprompt.com/