Re: Patch to add Heimdal kerberos support - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Patch to add Heimdal kerberos support
Date
List pgsql-patches
Tom Lane writes:

> Couldn't we do this in a way that doesn't require a user configure switch?

We've seen a Heimdal patch before that had the same source changes but
solved the configury in some other ugly way.  It's not trivial to write a
macro that checks for struct members.  However, that other patch didn't
need to link in all these extra libraries as this patch tries; it only
used -lkrb5.  There is only one Heimdal I trust?

--
Peter Eisentraut   peter_e@gmx.net