Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list - Mailing list pgsql-jdbc

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Re: JDBC 2.0 conformance, documentation and todo list
Date
List pgsql-jdbc
Barry Lind writes:

>   I don't see any problem with claiming support for entry level even
> though there are a few exceptions.

I might be able to agree if the only exceptions were that we fold
identifier case the wrong way and have different reserved words, but
certain things like schemas are rather largish exceptions.

I'm not really sure what the point of this function is anyway.  We could
leave it as "false" perpetually as a means of protest against the
contortions of the SQL standard. ;-)