Re: problem in compilation. - Mailing list pgsql-admin

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: problem in compilation.
Date
List pgsql-admin
Namrata writes:

> 1. We had to make the following changes to the configure script, which
> was not otherwise recognizing the presence of some libraries.

If you want us to be able to fix this in the master sources you need to

1. post what you did and what you got in the screen when things went wrong

2. post a context diff of your changes

3. explain why the changes fix things and not just hide the problem

There are a lot of people that successfully use what I suspect is your
system, so we can't just go in and butcher things up based on your vague
explanations.  Sorry.