Re: pgsql/src include/nodes/execnodes.h include/ex ... - Mailing list pgsql-committers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: pgsql/src include/nodes/execnodes.h include/ex ...
Date
List pgsql-committers
Tom Lane writes:

> > Was this responsible for an occasional
> > NOTICE:  AllocSetCheck: JunkFilterContext: req size > alloc size for chunk %p in block %p
> > during UPDATE?
>
> No, I don't think that's related.  Can you provide a reproducible
> example?

I've been seeing these regularly when compiling with GCC 3.0-to-be
snapshots with full optimization.  The notices came in the regression test
at various places, always during update.  Today, they're gone, with the
same compiler as yesterday.