Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Date
List pgsql-general
Justin Clift writes:

> Now that I know you are already addressing this, I'm not sure they need
> to be on the techdocs site.  I don't think we should have too much
> duplication and therefore wasted effort.
>
> Do you think it would be better to remove the startup scripts section
> from the techdocs site, or leave it there?

Feel free to keep them there.  Maybe it's better to track them on the web,
since distributions change so often.  The ones in contrib are more "proof
of concept" types anyway.

Once we have a large collection of scripts we can perhaps consolidate them
and make a few of them official.