Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Justin Clift
Subject Re: Need PostgreSQL startup scripts
Date
List pgsql-general
Oops.

Thanks Peter, I hadn't thought of checking there.

Now that I know you are already addressing this, I'm not sure they need
to be on the techdocs site.  I don't think we should have too much
duplication and therefore wasted effort.

Do you think it would be better to remove the startup scripts section
from the techdocs site, or leave it there?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift