Re: I loose my history keys using psql... - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: I loose my history keys using psql...
Date
List pgsql-general
On Tue, 21 Nov 2000, Adam Lang wrote:

> I lost that feature when I upgraded.  Someone mentioned that it involves
> ncurses... I just never looked into fixing it, but check to see if something
> is screwed up with your ncurses libraries.

Actually, I think the functionality is supplied by the GNU readline
library.  If the library isn't found on your system, it won't be compiled
into Postgres (or perhaps the binary rpm/deb package doesn't have the
support compiled in).

Brett W. McCoy
                                     http://www.chapelperilous.net/~bmccoy/
October 12, the Discovery.

It was wonderful to find America, but it would have been more wonderful to miss
it.