Re: Let's see if this helps ... more anti-virus/anti-spam - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: Let's see if this helps ... more anti-virus/anti-spam
Date
List pgsql-general
On Thu, 28 Aug 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> 'k, I'm using Postfix here ... there are a whack of 'anti-*' checks that I
> *can* enable that deal with reverse DNS and a bunch of other things, but I
> found when I tried that ages back that there was alot of mail being
> rejected from legit sources :(

Hmmm...I don't mail much but that would bounce me out the door I believe. Of
course I could [and probably should] configure things so that the mail hub uses
the right address to get the reverse lookup to succeed but that makes my setup
less logical regarding interface bindings and names.

--
Nigel J. Andrews