Re: Current TODO items - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Gavin Sherry
Subject Re: Current TODO items
Date
List pgsql-advocacy

Perhaps 'info@postgresql.org' is generally used.

> * Create media kit (lucas)

Lucas, how you going with this?

> * Document core values / mission statement / code of conduct (justin? bruce?)

I'm happy to put something together.

Here's some more items

1) Create advocacy related CVS tree to run press releases, contact
details, strategy doco, etc. Josh has offered to do this.

2) Collect list of contacts for press release organiser(s) to get quotes
from (me)

3) Collect quotes to put in media kit (me, Lucas)

4) Collate list of awards (??)

5) Determine press contact

6) Determine who will look after the testimonials I discussed (this will
involve casing people for testimonials and HTMLing them up, getting them
live)

7) List of up and coming postgres related events (ie, places people are
talking about Postgres). (me)

8) URLs on techdocs (?) to papers on Postgres. (??)

9) Enterprise Solution Center (see my email 'Directions in Advocacy'). Can
some people *please* stand up for this. I think this is a *great* way to
show off Postgres.

10) A mention from people who are interested in the database taxonomy
project. No need for an organised approach. We should just know that their
will be Postgres representation. I will be involved.

---

Gavin