Re: pgaccess form design - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Nigel J. Andrews
Subject Re: pgaccess form design
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 9 Jul 2002, C. Maj wrote:

>  [stuff about editing a widget's name]
>
> Perhaps the key part here is hitting the "Enter" key when you change the
> name of the label.  I think _only_ that updates the variable which contains
> the name of the label.

I'm an idiot. :)

I guess I was subconsciously thinking the entry widget would be
tied to a variable or read during the save processing.

> I will add this Capital Letter issue to bugzilla.pgaccess.org ASAP.

It should be easy enough to add a validation command, I'll see if I can join
the developers list...

--
Nigel J. Andrews
Director