Re: R: PostgreSQL book - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Peter Mount
Subject Re: R: PostgreSQL book
Date
List pgsql-general
On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, Marc SCHAEFER wrote:

> On Wed, 11 Oct 2000, source wrote:
>
> > You can download a postscript version and print yourself a copy, or read
> > it online at http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html
>
> I have read the PDF version (without printing it), and I will enjoy the
> book when it's available here, ie probably about December. I will buy the
> book to support the author and also Addison-Wesley, since they allowed the
> Internet publication.
>
> That book is definitely worth reading.

While ordering a book from Amazon, I found that they already have it
available to pre-order, including a photo of the cover.

This may or may not work:

The book:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0201703319/o/qid=971287877/sr=8-/026-2271509-1950830

The cover pic: