Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER patch - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Peter Eisentraut
Subject Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER patch
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I know that this feature is often asked for, but be aware that it is
incompatible with the future, namely SQL schema support. Under that
scheme, a schema has an owner and all objects belong to a schema. I guess
at that point we'd have to disable this command with a reference to some
sort of command to move objects between schemas.