book's pdf link/archive/documentation - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject book's pdf link/archive/documentation
Date
List pgsql-general
it works now -- exactly as you predicted/promised. thanks.
sounds you are going to make big changes, will it affect the everyday
perform of those mail listings?

another thing: is there a way to download a (or a few) big text files
of those listing archives, so that I can simply use vi to do the search
locally?

Also, is the documentation still updating routinely? how often? is the
documentation also has "releases" (I hope), do you sent notice to
the listing when you update the documentation? thanks.