Re: [GENERAL] book's pdf link - Mailing list pgsql-general

From
Subject Re: [GENERAL] book's pdf link
Date
List pgsql-general
yes. good for netscape. I forgot I hate M$ ;-)
I'm going to read it word by word to systemize my sql/pg knowledge.

Another thing: the general and sql mailing lists' search do not work now.
they only return 1,2,3,... empty links, no content.

thanks!