ARRAY - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Hal Davison
Subject ARRAY
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
When designing a database structure for example MTD_sales. It would be
nice to have this column designated as a decimal with an extension of 13
elements effectivally creating:  MTD_sales[1]...MTD_sales[13]

--Hal.

Hal Davison                 Internet Petroleum Distribution
Davison Consulting                LSE Linux V1.22
6850 Myakka Valley Tr    PostgreSQL 7.03 - Sun Forte - JAVA
Sarasota, Florida 34241         Phone: (941) 921-6578
http://www.faams.net              FAX: (941) 924-7135