Re: kdevelop -> libpq-fe.h ( part II ) - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From Hugh Lawson
Subject Re: kdevelop -> libpq-fe.h ( part II )
Date
List pgsql-novice
On Tue, 15 Aug 2000, Eduardo wrote:

>  The libpg-fe.h is in   /usr/include/pgsql/libpq-fe.h
>  so i  did:
>
>  #include "../include/pgsql/libpq-fe.h"
>
>  and the message changed:

If you use the gcc C compiler try a command something like this:

gcc -o program program.c -lpq -I/usr/include/pgsql

#  'program'              is name of executable to produce
#  'program.c'            is name of source file being compiled
#  '-lpq'               means "link against libpq"
#  '-I/usr/include/pgsql'    directory that contains libpq-fe.h

See 'info gcc'  for full rundown on this compiler.

--
Hugh Lawson
Greensboro, North Carolina